Effective June 2020
At Warners Bay Pilates we strive to create a space where our clients feel welcome, active and motivated to move. Our goal is to provide a calm and supportive environment to ensure both clients and staff are able to work in a quiet condition and focus on reaching our health and fitness goals. For the health and wellbeing of all clients, we would appreciate you abiding by these overarching studio principles.
It is acknowledged that at all times Jillian Went as the principal of Warners Bay Pilates has complete discretion to cease offering Pilates instruction to anyone she deems to be acting in a manner inconsistent with maintaining our calm and supportive environment.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
The Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when the Participant (or their Guardian, where the Participant is under 18 years of age) makes any payment towards, registers for or participates in Warners Bay Pilates coordinated by Warners Bay Pilates Pty Ltd ACN 623 568 374 (Warners Bay Pilates)
- Regardless of previous experience, all new clients require an Initial assessment before commencing a program at Warners Bay Pilates. This is to ensure your range of movement is in a safe range and fits into the Warners Bay Pilates regime. (These sessions can not be booked online, please contact our reception- 49474801)
- All Initial bookings will be required to pay a non refundable 50% deposit at the time of booking to secure their appointment.
- All sessions are pre-booked. Sessions can be booked by calling us on (49474801), emailing us ([email protected]) or online through your personal online account.
- At Warners Bay Pilates we implement a 4:1 Client to Instructor ratio. This is implemented to ensure the health and wellbeing of all clients is considered and fair. If you attend a class that you are not booked in for you will be required to leave.
- We DO NOT guarantee that you will be with the same instructor each session.
- We can not control or arrange the studio timetable to ensure the consistency of your recurring booking.
- If you are on leave for an extended amount of time we can not hold your recurring sessions and can not guarantee your original time spot will be available upon your return.
- Sessions run strictly to time every hour. If you are late to a session, you will only receive your pilates instruction for the remainder of the time you have left. You do not reserve the right to receive a full hour session if you arrive late.
- Online bookings are made at the discretion of the client.
- Clients are able to book, cancel and waitlist themselves through our website.
- Bookings are accepted on a first in best dressed basis.
- A change in class dynamic is common and welcomed at Warners Bay Pilates. We will not discriminate against a new booking to ensure the class dynamic stays the same.
- There will be zero tolerance for favouritism when booking clients into sessions.
- Due to our maximum 4:1 client to instructor ratio, and demand for bookings often exceeding the available places, we have implemented a waitlist.
- Bookings on the waitlist are treated on a first in, best dressed basis and can not be changed by Warners Bay Pilates Staff.
- If you are booked on multiple waitlists during the week and are bumped up for more than you can attend it is the Clients responsibility to cancel or advise staff of your non-attendance. Failure to notify staff of non-attendance will result in a late cancellation fee (see below).
- Warners Bay Pilates Booking and Cancellation Policies transfer for all online classes.
- You are required to notify the Instructor if you experience any pain throughout the class and immediately stop participating in the class if requested by the instructor to do so.
- Recommendations or instructions provided by the instructor may not be tailored for your particular skill or ability level and, as such, it is your responsibility to assess whether you are able to participate in all or part of a class.
- Classes may be recorded by the Instructor for quality control, as well as promotional purposes. Please notify the Instructor in writing if you do not consent.
Our fees are set to ensure we are able to provide the highest possible level of pilates support throughout the studio.
- As noted above all Studio sessions must be pre booked and prepaid. To book into a class, you must have either pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- We only accept Visa or Mastercard debit or cash in house. Bank transfers can also be accepted on request.
In studio payments:
- Clients are required to pay for every studio session they are booked in for (see cancellation policy.)
- Payments made in the studio via eftpos will incur a fee of $1.
- Payments made online / stripe payments will incur a fee of 1.96%. Please note that this fee is set by the stripe company. This fee is not set by Warners Bay Pilates and is out of our control. Paying via the website means you are accepting their merchant fees and terms and conditions.
- This externally controlled payment fee is not refundable in any circumstances.
4. Block Packages
Pilates works best when your attendance is consistent. Accordingly expiration dates apply on all pre-paid packages.
Please take these expiration dates into account if you are planning time away.
All Studio pre paid packages have an expiry date:
– 5 Studio block sessions expire 2 months after purchase.
– 10 Studio block sessions expire 4 months after purchase.
– 20 Studio block sessions expire 6 months after purchase.
- All session packages are for individual use only. Sessions are not transferable to and cannot be used by another person.
- No refunds on pre paid packages
All zoom classes are pre paid and have an expiry date:
– 10 Mat classes expire 2 months after purchase.
- All session packages are for individual use only.
- Sessions are not transferable to and cannot be used by another person.
Warners Bay Pilates will invoice you via email when payment is due. If payment is not received within 14 days a late processing fee of 10% will be incurred for each week it is overdue and a third party (debt collector) will be involved.
- Warners Bay Pilates will at all times use the email address provided on your initial form for regular contact with you in regards to studio changes and session bookings
- If your contact details have changed, please inform staff to amend our system.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are confirming you will regularly check your email for session reminders, package/ invoice reminders and upcoming events.
- Failure to access session reminders, package/ invoice reminders and important information may result in the loss of a booking and or incurring , late cancelation policy or late payment fee to be implemented.
6. Prices and Services
- All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Warners Bay Pilates reserves the right to change or amend our timetables and terms and conditions at any time. We shall advise all clients by email when and if there is a relevant change and a copy of the current arrangements can always be requested.
- Warners Bay Pilates reserves the right to change or amend the price of our studio sessions at any time.