Effective June 2020
At Warners Bay Pilates we strive to create a space where our clients feel welcome, active and motivated to move. Our goal is to provide a calm and supportive environment to ensure both clients and staff are able to work in a quiet condition and focus on reaching our health and fitness goals. For the health and wellbeing of all clients, we would appreciate you abiding by these overarching studio principles.
It is acknowledged that at all times Jillian Went as the principal of Warners Bay Pilates has complete discretion to cease offering Pilates instruction to anyone she deems to be acting in a manner inconsistent with maintaining our calm and supportive environment.
- We understand that sometimes the unforeseeable can happen but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients. Therefore no exceptions will be made to our Cancellation Policy. Our late cancellation policy will apply when a studio session is cancelled with less than 24 HOURS notice.
- A late cancellation will result in a deduction of a one session fee from your prepaid package.
- Casual clients will be charged the full payment fee when a studio session is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- An email reminder of your next upcoming session will be sent 48 hours in advance. If our system shows that you have received your email and not attended your class, the late cancellation policy will apply. No exceptions will be made.
- We do not give refunds for changing your mind.
- All sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In order to give all studio clients the best opportunity to attend a session, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible if you cannot attend your class.
*If you are away due to prolonged sickness/ injury, pregnancy or holiday, please inform our administration in advance in writing and your current packages will be placed on hold. Failure to inform staff of leave will result in our late cancellation policy and loss of sessions.
Code of Conduct:
- Warners Bay Pilates has always been, and will continue to be, an enjoyable, safe and inclusive venue for all.
- Our sessions run on a basis of mutual respect for both Warners Bay Pilates staff and clients.
- Disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated on this premises.
- Failure to comply with our code of conduct will result in the loss of your prepaid packages and you may be asked to leave the studio.
*Warners Bay Pilates supports the next generation of teachers, and Jill is in high demand as a mentor. There may be students present during your session time observing or assisting teaching as a student-teacher working towards their final exam. Please advise us if you are not comfortable with this.
- To maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness of the shared equipment, it is compulsory for all clients attending classes to bring a clean towel and socks to Warners Bay Pilates. “No towel, No pilates Class”
- Please wear comfortable exercise clothing.
- During these uncertain times of this pandemic, clients are required to please bring their own Mat and smaller pilates equipment to limit the spread.
- Staff will follow a strict hygiene regime in the studio by cleaning every hour of all smaller equipment after each use.
- Clients are required to clean down the reformer beds, trap table and other large pilates equipment after use.
Our COVID Policy has been put in place to ensure we maintain the safety of our Warners Bay Pilates community and staff. Please note, failure to comply with our policy will result in a loss of your booking and a late cancellation charge.
- If you are feeling ill or unwell, please cancel your Pilates session as soon as possible. This can be done via the website, email or phone.
- If you or a family member is unwell or has travelled to any COVID-19 transmission areas/hotspots in the past 14 days, please cancel your session immediately, and only return to the studio if you have a negative test result or the 14 day incubation period is over.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, please cancel your Pilates session immediately. Please only return to the studio if you have a negative test result.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you may return to the studio only after you’ve fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
COVID Management Response Plan:
- All staff have completed the compulsory infection control training and are familiar with the hygiene and cleaning practices required to keep us all safe and healthy.
- Social distancing of at least 1.5 metres (1 person per 4sqm indoors) is being executed between clients.
- Hands are required to be sanitized on arrival and departure of the studio, and in the event of touching another client or staff member.
- Anti Virus and bacterial spray and is provided for all clients and staff to clean down equipment.
- All clients will be required to clean down their large equipment after use.
- All large and small apparatus are cleaned each hour before the change of session.
- All aparatis handles are covered in vinyl for safer cleaning protocols.
- Masks and gloves are available for those who wish to wear them, but not compulsory.
- Instructional posters promoting proper hand washing protocol are placed in bathrooms and near sinks.
- Clients are required to wait outside the studio until the time of their session.
- All clients are required to bring their own towels, mats, small equipment and clean socks to each session. No towel, no Pilates class.